- I have the right to decline any request that makes me uncomfortable.
- Certain factors will increase the cost of a commission (e.g., Paypal fees, additional characters, intricate designs, background detail, short deadlines)
- All payments will be made through Paypal in USD. DO NOT send your payment as a gift! Be sure you select “Pay for goods or services” when you send your payment. As all commissions are digital, please also be sure to select “No Address Needed.”
- Before I start the commission, a downpayment of at least ONE-HALF of the agreed price is required. When finished, I will send a watermarked thumbnail of the work, and you will send the rest of the payment. I will then send the work in full resolution.
- I will send previews as I go, so minor edits can be made if necessary.
- If you cancel a commission for any reason, your downpayment will be fully refunded unless I’ve passed the sketch stage. After that, it is dependent on the commission’s progress.
- Unless you ask me to keep it private, I may post the finished work for others to see.
- My commissioned artwork is STRICTLY for personal, noncommerical use.
- You will NOT remove my signature, edit the piece, or repost it and claim it as your own, regardless of whether it is finished or a preview.
If you’re interested in commissioning me, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject COMMISSION, and the following information:
Commissioner Name: (Preferably a username, so I have other means of contacting you. With your permission, I’d also like to mention you if I post the finished piece, to show appreciation for your support!)Paypal email: (To avoid confusion, and/or in the case that I need to issue a refund.)
Commission Type: (e.g., Sketch/Fullbody, Lines+Colour/Headshot)Commission Description: (Poses, expressions, ect… be as specific as possible!)
Character Info: (Any reference images you have of the character, details of their personality, backstory, anything that may help!)